Friday 17 June 2011

Goodbye!

Goodbye to Semla buns
Goodbye to boat trips to the islands
Goodbye to moon watching in the cemetary
Goodbye to watching as many romcoms as humanly possible*
Goodbye to eating enough meatballs to sink a ship
Goodbye to excellent ice skating toddlers
Goodbye to saronkyrkan flea market
Goodbye to trams breaking down because the doors wont lock
Goodbye to getting your limbs trapped in said self closing doors
Goodbye to all my lovely visitors
Goodbye to spotify ads in Swedish
Goodbye to my 2 pans, 3 plates and 3 mugs
Goodbye to so many good doilies!
Goodbye to Sandarna tram stop
Goodbye to lovely friendly strangers who buy you tram tickets when you're lost and confused
Goodbye to Haga and your lovely cobbled streets
Goodbye to the hateful tin opener
Goodbye to block of cheese as big as my torso
Goodbye to salty liquorice ( and frankly good riddance!)
Goodbye to gritty pavements
Goodbye to freezing my *** off in moccassins
Goodbye to my excellent mittens you have surved me well
Goodbye to Hagabion cinema
Goodbye to sooo many magpies
Goodbye to de matteo's sourdough pizza
Goodbye to not needing to lock your bike
Goodbye to most epic pick n mix from 4-Gott
Goodbye to not having a ketlle, a garden or a cat!
Goodbye to the pigeons in love outside my bedroom window
Goodbye to it being ok to be drinking beers and having a party at gone 12pm at school
Goodbye to the best painted mailboxes ever
Goodbye to two days straight non stop talking with Caz
Goodbye to most excellent veggie dinners at Hagabion
Goodbye to WINTER
Goodbye to bright white eggs
Goodbye to my little desk
Goodbye to the wonderful tiles at HDK
Goodbye to the loooms, oh the looms
Goodbye to having to wear your aftershave so I don't forget how you smell
Goodbye to wearing black and not being covered in cat hair!
Goodbye to the most Trust ever!
Goodbye to Monki
Goodbye to hands so dry you look 40 years older!
Goodbye to Sill how I will miss thee
Goodbye to eating Cape gooseberries like they're going out of fashion
Goodbye to epic breakfasts (although I plan to take you with me)
Goodbye to writing postcards
Goodbye to some of the longest skype dates in history
Goodbye to the two Jonas' my wonderful tutors
Goodbye to being an erasmus help desk!
Goodbye to my neighbour playing guitar
Goodbye to the elephant who lives above me
Goodbye to Holmans market
Goodbye to this little blog!

& of course goodbye to all of the wonderful friends I've made, hopefully it's more farewel and see you soon than goodbye!

& so a new chapter...
hopefully I'll see you there

* I'm not normally one for romcoms but sometimes feel the need so figured if I get my quota now I won't have to bore my boy with them when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment