Sunday 17 April 2011

Roadtrip!

So it's pretty hard to keep everything on here up to date, I post Fat tuesday 2 weeks after the event but hey I'm trying. & on that note I'm finally getting around to showing you what we got up to on our amazing Roadtrip we took with Design Historian/ Genius Lasse Brunnstrom Did I mention it was free? payed for completely by HDK? including a nights stay in the most excellent wood cabins in the forest (Twin Peaks!) It was so much fun and so interesting. We visited the Ikea Design department and Museum in Älmhult, the Bruno Mathsson Center and Källemo in Värnamo, the Brio Lekoseum in Osby, Form Design Center in Malmö and Landskrona museum of Graphic Design.

Here's a little peak at what we got to see, and I'll sure you many more soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment