Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines from Sweden

lovers

I know I know, most of you think it's nothing more than cash in for Hallmark but what can I say any excuse to errrr photograph heart shaped crisps & cookies, and who said romance is dead!

Hearts everywhere it seems, including I heart GB bags in the tourist information (forgot to snap a picture) I don't think I'll be buying- might look a bit BNP once I take it home! YIKES

I just got back from a rather epic trip, and by epic I mean too much travelling in such a short space of time. I left Gothenburg 6am Wednesday morning and then it went- Stockholm, London, Swansea, London and back to Gothenburg today! PHEW! The Snow nearly stopped me in Stockholm but I'll tell you all about that once I've done some sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment